Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reporting from Cebu

I took a night flight to Cebu last Thursday; I was in Mactan in less than an hour. Air travel has made what was once a lengthy trip into a very short trip. [ a commute to EDSA from my place in Muntinlupa takes longer!]

It was a smooth flight; I was a bit uneasy because it was my first time flying at night. It was nice to see Macati and its city lights, just as I was starting to enjoy the specks of illumination beneath, the Captain announced that were descending towards Mactan and that we were somewhere in Masbate.

I would be writing from here for now. Saludos!

4 comments:

  1. [...] With one’s past… added an interesting post today on Reporting from CebuHere’s a small readingI took a night flight to Cebu last Thursday; I was in Mactan in less than an hour. Air travel has made what was once a lengthy trip into a short trip - a commute to EDSA from my place in Muntinlupa takes longer!It was a smooth flight; I was a bit uneasy because it was my first time flying at night. It was nice to see Macati and its city lights, just as I was starting to enjoy the specks of illumination beneath, the Captain announced that we are descending towards Mactan and that we were somewher [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying out of Cebu at night was among the first trips I've ever made. Seeing Cebu and Mactan at night from the plane was a wonderful sight to behold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, visit and take picture of the Parián!

    ReplyDelete