Sunday, July 12, 2009

Albuquerque!

I took this picture of Albuquerque church while I was inside the bus, I regret not having time to explore it, but if you have time after your visit to Baclayon, try going here, it’s only a 10 minute ride from Baclayon. Its bell tower is of Moorish design and one could see the Pasadizo, a short bridge that connects the church to the convent, they say it can only be found here but this I’m sure, it precedes our modern day overpasses!
I took this picture of Albuquerque's Sta. Monica churhc, while I was inside the bus, I was headed to Carmen, I regret not having time to explore it, but if you have time after your visit to Baclayon, try going here, it’s only a 10 minute ride from Baclayon. Its bell tower is of unique Moorish design and one could see the Pasadizo, a short bridge that connects the church to the convent, they say it can only be found here but this I’m sure, it precedes our modern day overpasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment