Saturday, July 11, 2009

Finally Baclayon

"You must be thinking, "that's a great shot, Arnaldo, who took it?", well I took the liberty of taking my own picture, lets call it self portrait, this are all for show, yes, after these dramatic "back pose" shots I'll go back and get my tripod & camera and there were many occasions that the people around would look at me with "what an idiot!" look in their faces! You must be thinking, thats a great shot, who took it?, but this are all for show, after this back pose shots Ill go back and get my camera and there were many occasions that the people around would look at me with what an idiot! look in their faces! [/caption]

2 comments:

  1. That's "Talikodgenic" right there brotha! Hehehe... Hope everything's fine, see yah around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I can be there to take your pictures Lov.

    ReplyDelete